Enrol your child in cooking classes and more for just $5/mth!
Glyph is a social enterprise that provides the resources to equip children with life skills and knowledge to become successful in the future. Their wide range of activities are designed for children aged 5 – 17 years old, and your child can join in multiple activities such as culinary boot camps, fundamental art classes, engaging sports activities and even a fun field trip to KidZania!
Opening hours: Mon-Sun, 12pm – 6pm
Address: 1003 Bukit Merah Central #05-34, INNO Centre, Singapore 159836
Now, your child can benefit all of these awesome activities for just $5/mth (U.P: $100/mth) for each child you enrol with Glyph in Singapore. Deliveroo will be covering 100% for your registration fee. Upon your child’s successful registration, your child will receive 2 free t-shirts!
To enrol your child:
- Email: [email protected] OR call +6596796532
- Inform Glyph staff that you are a Deliveroo rider
- Glyph staff will collect your full name and rider ID
- Glyph will contact you upon confirmation
Terms and Conditions
- All active Deliveroo riders are eligible for the discounted membership rate
- Membership rate of $5/mth per child only applies for riders has a household income per capita of less than $2000/-.
- Membership fees vary depending on the household income per capita
- Certain activities may require you to pay additional fees for your child to attend
- You will need to pay an upfront payment $20 as a deposit
- You are required to stay active with Deliveroo to enjoy the discounted membership rate
Once your child is enrolled, Glyph will provide you with the details of all the different classes that your child can participate.
Yes, each of your children will be eligible for the discounted membership fees.
Depending on your household income, your membership rate will vary. If your household income per capita is greater than $2000, your membership fees will range from $50-$100 (price is before discounted rate)
Unfortunately, you will no longer be eligible for the discounted rate.
Just contact Glpyh via the information given above and let them know that you do not wish to continue the membership.