If you have an unregistered e-scooter, please follow these steps and ensure that your e-scooter will be registered by 1st July 2019:
- Before registering your e-scooter for use on public paths, check if your device needs to be registered. To understand this further, please click here.
- Before you register, ensure that your e-scooter complies with the device criteria under the Active Mobility Act:
- Maximum device unladen weight of 20kg
- Maximum device width of 70cm
- Maximum device speed of 25km/h
- You can register your e-scooter online, or at any Post Office (only until 30 June 2019).
- Fabricate an Identification Mark bearing the unique registration number assigned by LTA. You may also find a list of vendors that provides service to produce the sign marks.
- After registering, you will receive a Registration Mark bearing the unique registration number.
- Affix the LTA Registration Mark and the Identification Mark on your e-scooter within 14 calendar days after registration. You may find the list of sign craft shops below:
- You may now submit your registration certificate with us here.
For more info, please visit Onemotoring’s website